- "Activity Cost Analysis: A Tool to Cost Medical Services and Improve Quality of Care."Journal of Managed Care Quarterly.
- "Costing the Episode of Care Using Activity-Based Costing," in Global Fees for Episodes of Care: New Approaches to Healthcare Financing, edited by Douglas Emery. McGraw Hill Healthcare Education Group, 1998.
- "Accounting Education in a Liberal Arts College." Educational Perspectives 13, no. 2 (Spring 1996).
- "Insider Trading and the Information Content of Earnings." Journal of Business, Finance, and Accounting 23, no. 8 (Oct. 1996).
- "Activity-Based Costing for Hospitals." Health Care Management Review 21, no. 3 (Summer 1996).
- "Accounting Firm Policies and Procedures to Prevent Insider Trading Abuses." The Ohio CPA Journal (Nov/Dec 1996).
- "Go Online for Company Information." CPA Journal 66, no. 5 (May 1996).