Spent the past 10+ years as a management consultant and advisor working with corporate IT departments at organizations with over $1B in revenue. Currently exploring data analytics and machine learning through a part-time Masters program at UC Berkeley.
Experience includes IT outsourcing, governance, process design, project management, organizational assessments, executive workshops, budget benchmarking, performance reporting, and best practices implementation. Projects have spanned multiple industries, including:
- Organizational design, process design, and outsourcing RFP management for public utility
- IT outsourcing RFP design for financial services organization
- Organizational assessment and cost cutting for a medical device manufacturer
- IT organizational assessment for medical parts distributor
- Shadow IT spend analysis for major automobile manufacturer
- IT financial benchmark for computer hardware manufacturer