Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Industrial Engineering & Operations Research
B.S. Industrial Engineering & Operations Research
The B.S. degree in IEOR is designed to prepare students for technical careers in production or service industries. It provides a strong foundation for those headed for engineering management positions or for those intending to go on to specialized graduate study in operations research, industrial engineering, or business administration.
The core of the program includes: basic science mathematics, including probability and statistics engineering optimization and stochastic models This forms the methodological foundation for upper division IEOR electives involving the analysis and design of production and service systems, information systems, and human work systems and organization, among others.
The BS in IEOR is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, www.abet.org.
- IEOR Program Educational Objectives
- IEOR Program Learning Goals
- IEOR Major Requirements
- IEOR Information and How to Apply
- Faculty Advising FAQ
- Schedule of Classes
- Find more resources on our Resources for Undergraduates page
- Minor Requirements.pdf - For students admitted to UC Berkeley starting in Fall 2014 and after
- Minor Requirements.pdf - For students admitted to UC Berkeley starting Spring 2014 and before